A temporary residence permit to live in Lithuania can be issued on the grounds of business.
Option 1. Open a company branch in Lithuania.
1. You are an employee or the director of a foreign capital company.
2. Have been working in any non-EU country (can be home country) for more than half a year.
3. We are opening a branch in Lithuania.
4. 1-4 people can apply for a residence permit on this ground.
1. You need to send all company incorporation documents – certificate of the company, statutes, establishing act or agreement, etc.
2. If the documents are suitable for opening a branch, then you need to send an advance payment after which we will prepare all the documents required by the Migration department to apply for a temporary residence permit. We will take care of translating all of the necessary documents to Lithuanian.
3. When all the documents are ready, then the client has to either come to Lithuania to submit them, or submit the documents in an Embassy of Lithuania.
The entire procedure takes about 3 weeks.
Residence permit is issued within 2-4 months after applying to Migration office.
Option 2. Start business in Lithuania with own company.
1. You need to buy or establish company in Lithuania;
2. The minimum authorized capital of a company (Joint Stock Company) should be €28,000.00.
3. One shareholder in a company should hold shares of at least €14,000.00 value. There may be 2 shareholders in a company, however, each of them should have shares of at least €14,000.00 value. 1-4 people can apply for a residence permit on these grounds.
4. A company should be operating for at least 6 months.
5. EU citizens or permanent EU residents need to be employed in the company full-time.
1. You need to establish or buy a ready-made company in Lithuania.
2. You need to employ workers.
3. The company has to be active for at least 6 months before applying for a residence permit at the Migration office.
A residence permit is issued within 2-4 months after applying.
Business Visa D.
Business visa D is issued for 1 year.
- Company in Lithuania not older than 1 year.
- The company has to be with €28000 share of capital.
- Personal bank account statement, showing no less than €6000.
- Health insurance for no less than €30000 that must be valid for the entire time scheduled to bein Lithuania.
- Single 33×45 mm colored and age- appropriate photo.
Consultations are free. Please contact directly with immigration lawyer email@example.com and we can set time to talk on skype: agne.migration or phone.